Wondering what veggies are okay on a low carb keto diet? You’re in luck! I put t…


Wondering what veggies are okay on a low carb keto diet? You’re in luck! I put together the ultimate list of low carb vegetables that is searchable and easily organized by your preference. Let me know if I’m missing your favorite veggie – I’ll get it added asap! I appreciate all the feedback I can get so please share, I’m hoping to make this a valuable resource for the low carb community that helped me out so much on my weight loss journey. #keto #ketosis #lowcarb #lchf #atkins #paleo #whole30



Source by cindidouthat

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Today is my 11 month ketoversary. When I started this journey I never would'…

Weight Watchers Califlower Poppers Recipe – A healthy and delicious appetizer or…