Today is my 11 month ketoversary. When I started this journey I never would'…


Today is my 11 month ketoversary. When I started this journey I never would've thought I'd lose 93lbs in 11 months. Over the past couple of days while reconnecting with friends prior to my move to Florida I have gotten many compliments and questions on my weight loss journey. It allowed me to explain the science behind it and explain that I've lost the 93lbs solely with diet. I got reactions like "oh so what do you do eat a lot of bacon?" "You don't workout?" With the skeptical look on their…



Source by jkehler9270

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Today is my 11 month ketoversary. When I started this journey I never would'…

Weight Watchers Califlower Poppers Recipe – A healthy and delicious appetizer or…