No carb recipe ideas #Cauliflower fried “rice” Comments: “Tastes like real rice …


No carb recipe ideas #Cauliflower fried “rice” Comments: “Tastes like real rice dish. Yum! Add shrimp, chicken, or beef. No carbs! #Keto ” “I understand, it definitely is a better option but people on keto usually are counting exact carbs so saying that this is zero carbs is misleading. This dish could easily be more than half of someones daily carb allowance.” “Delicious, my family love this dish and we don’t miss the rice.” “Could I make it 0 carbs by not adding the carrots?” Ingredients: “…



Source by jacineu

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Today is my 11 month ketoversary. When I started this journey I never would'…

Weight Watchers Califlower Poppers Recipe – A healthy and delicious appetizer or…